Our NEWEST 2013 OMNIDIRECTIONAL TV Antenna.
Antenna Pros Amplified
Digital Outdoor HD TV Antenna UHF/VHF
SP100 Spectrum 100 Omnidirectional Outdoor HDTV Antenna UHF VHF
This multidirectional antenna is aerodynamically designed to receive VHF/UHF/FM
frequencies from all 360° without the need to rotate or aim. |
This unique design has VHF "Wings" to pick up VHF signals other omnidirectional antennas miss
The antenna is omnidirectional and receives signals from all 360 degrees. This is the perfect solution for any
rural or suburban area because it picks up digital tv signals from a full 360 degrees. You can also connect it up to 4 TVs
with our 4-way distribution amplifier and watch a different channel simultaneously on all your TVs without the
need to rotate it. Installing this antenna outdoor on your roof will allow for maximum reception.
Assembled Dimensions: 48" x 10" x 2.5"
- 2013 Model - The Spectrum 100 is a sleek outdoor omnidirectional antenna with a built-in high gain
- Omnidirectional 360° signal reception
- Does not require a motor and can receive
channels from all directions without the need to rotate the antenna.
- Weatherproof and UV
- CEA certified - This omnidirectional antenna is CEA certified and picks up signals 50 miles in each direction assuming clear line of sight
- Get crisp clear signals. Over the air (OTA) broadcasts are not compressed
like cable or satellite so you will get the clearest picture using an over the air antenna such as this
- Great for picking up signals from up to 50 miles away in every direction
- Easy installation in minutes
- Super active outdoor antenna
- Works on all digital TVs. One cable solution for all your TVs at home.
- 4 TV outputs so you can hook it up to 4 TVs through the signal booster which comes with the antenna.
- Easy to mount and install. Only a small 1" diameter mounting pole is needed with adjustable clamp.
- Install outdoors or in the attic
- Super low noise amplifier, less than 3dB
- DTV transition ready!
- Grabs all digital and analog signals, UHF/VHF TV and FM radio
- Full U.S.,Canada, and Mexico Coverage. Works anywhere in the world that uses UHF/VHF or FM signals.
- Shielded for minimum interference.
- Built-in high gain and low noise amplifier.
- For both analog and digital TV signal reception.
- Anti-UV coating and waterproof design for durability.
- Especially compatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial signal (DVB-T;ISDB-T;DMB-T/H;ATSC) and DAB/FM radios.
Available Free Over The Air HDTV Channels
- Frequency Range: VHF:47-230 MHz; UHF: 470-862 MHz
- Gain: VHF:28 dB;UHF: 32 dB
- Max Output Level: 108 dBuV
- Noise Figure:≤3dB
- Power Supply: AC 110V 60Hz input DC 12V 100mA output
This unit is easy to install and requires no additional tools. Assembles in minutes. The main body is already assembled so you just need to install the "wings" which should take 1 minute and then mount it on a pole. A small 1"-1.5" diameter
mounting pole is needed. Although the pole is not included, it can be easily purchased at any hardware store.
*Note that cable is sold separately. You can add the cable in the accessories.
- The SP100 Main Unit
- 4 TV Output amplifier
- Water proofing kit
If you have an analog TV, you will need to get a digital converter box to use this
This outdoor hdtv antenna can be used:
- On a boat
- At a campsite or RV
Dimensions: 48" x 10" x 2.5"
The cost of cable and satellite TV has forced many Americans to turn to free over the air digital HDTV
programming. The major broadcast networks such as ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS and others are broadcasting in high
definition nowadays. This means most Americans can enjoy free HDTV programming if they have the right
antenna. People who live further away from the broadcast towers should get an outdoor antenna. Outdoor
antennas are more ideal for people living in rural areas that are many miles away from the broadcast towers but
our antennas will work for you even if you live in a large city.
During these tough times, every penny counts. Why pay $100/month for cable for satellite if you only want local broadcasts that are
available to you for free over the air? If you are spending $100 a month, you would save $1,200 a
year. That is a significant savings. You only have 1 initial investment for the antenna and you can keep using it
for free afterwards.
This is a brand new omni-directional HDTV/VHF/UHF/FM high gain outdoor antenna. The antenna receives signals
from a full 360 degrees. This is a powerful outdoor antenna so you will be able to pick up TV signals much
better than with a regular fixed or rabbit ears antenna. This unit is easy to instal, it comes fully assembled. Only a small 1" to 1.5" diameter mounting pole is needed. Although the pole is not
included, it can be easily purchased at any hardware store.
This omni directional outdoor HDTV antenna is ideal for people who live in area where there are tv signals in different directional. For example, if you live between two large cities. This omni directional antenna will allow you to pick up signals from both cities. This antenna receives reception
360 degree so you don't have to rotate it. Outdoor antennas are line-of-sight so it works best if
there are no physical obstacles such as mountains or trees.
So we are very confident that this antenna will work for you. This is why we have the 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
Important Facts Your May Want To Know
This HDTV antenna will pick up both analog and digital broadcasts. This antenna is the perfect
solution for customers wanting to view free HD channels. Most all of our customers in large media
markets receive over 100 digital channels. This high definition antenna is made for the new digital broadcasts
because it has a higher UHF gain and most of the high definition broadcasts over
UHF. We have tested this in Los Angeles to get 110 channels.
You can install the antenna anywhere. Install it on the roof or in the attic. It does not
need an external power supply. The antenna receives power from the control box via the coaxial cable. The
antenna needs only one wire to provide power and picture.
You can install the hd antenna outside, on the roof, or in the attic.
Customers in cold winter areas or extreme winds may install the hdtv antenna inside their attic and
still receive a great signal quality. This will not work on metallic roofs.
This outdoor hdtv antenna will support multiple TV sets if you get the 4 port distribution amplifier accessory.
This outdoor hdtv antenna is very simple to install. No technically knowledge needed. Most
customers report complete installation very quickly. Just take the antenna out of the box and mount it on a pole.
The antenna will work at your camp site, boat house, cabin, RV, camper and more! Works almost
everywhere. This antenna is small and compact but has the ability to pick up signals from all directions.
Manufacturer Part No: SP-100